‘Home is where the heart is’, sang Elvis, and who are we to disagree. When the founders (Ashish and Rajiv) were trying to set up their homes in Bangalore, they spent a lot of effort trying to get quality furniture and home decor. Conversations with friends gave one clear message – there is a big need for good quality, well-designed, competitively priced and dependable furniture. Indian home-makers are looking for a solution that could help them make beautiful homes, without too much hassle. Existing brands were either poor on quality and service or too highly priced.
Wondering if there could be a better solution, the founders spent close to 6 months understanding the very basics of the furniture industry and the home décor space, from the raw materials stage through the entire manufacturing process to packaging and shipping the products across India. After some intense planning, trials and discussions with the best manufacturers across India and the world, and hundreds of consumer interviews, the founders narrowed down on a solution that could get distinctive products, manufactured well at prices that consumers would find practical.
And thus was born the journey of Urban Ladder. We present to you our solution which we will strive to improve every single day of our lives.
Our vision is to set global benchmarks for distinctive products, consumer experiences and honest best practices.
- Our Values
- Customer Obsession:Customers are at the center of whatever we do at Urban Ladder. We ensure that we get the right customer solution in all our initiatives. We establish a long-term relationship with every customer and aim to delight them in every interaction. We aim to set the global benchmark for customer happiness scores.
- Honesty & Transparency:We are honest, ethical and trust-worthy in the way we live life. We hold the highest standards of corporate governance in all our activities. We communicate transparently with all our stakeholders. When we make mistakes, we are honest and upfront about owning up to them.
- Action Orientation:We have a bias for action. We empower our teams to take fast and well informed decisions. We continuously iterate and learn from our mistakes. Scale and robustness are built in as we move along.
- Stepping Up:We take charge, go the extra mile and think differently to find innovative solutions. When in doubt, we push ourselves harder to solve newer challenges and get better solutions.
- Efficiency:We are here to build a long-term sustainable business. We aim to do more with less, and focus on zero waste. We believe that a self-sustaining business will be responsible and solve customer problems in the right manner.
Partner with us
Everyday, we add stunning new products to our range to help our customers make their homes beautiful. If you would like like to partner with us and join our journey of making a million beautiful homes, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Us
- Great Furniture. Made Easy
- Shipment & Delivery Policy
- Security & Payments Policy
- Terms & Conditions