Sold OutLet Me KnowThank You. We'll keep you posted.loading...
Interested In Our Bar Cabinets?Subscribe To Get Notified When We Add More Bar Cabinet Designs To Our RangeThanks for subscribing! We’ll keep you posted :)Loading...
We keep adding new products to our catalogue. We want to ensure you are notified when we add great furniture to out catalogue.
|Boisdale Bar Cabinet (Walnut Finish)||₹26,599|
|Caledonia Bar Cabinet (Teak Finish)||₹34,399|
|Caledonia Bar Cabinet (Mahogany Finish)||₹34,399|
|This data was last updated on|
Bar stools have become one of the most sought after kitchen essentials today. Your kitchen counter no matter how elegant, certainly looks incomplete without bar chairs and adjustable bar stools. For moments when you want to indulge a little, you need a place where you can just sit back and relax with a drink or two or perhaps a nice meal. When you have the right piece of furniture, it automatically creates an atmosphere of positivity and happiness. Say cheers to good times with bar chairs and bar stool online.
You can always rely on Urban Ladder for all your furnishing needs as you can find all types of bar furniture here. In case, you do not have a bar cabinet or would like to revamp your bar, check out our collection of bar cabinets online.
If you’re someone who likes things the old fashioned way, you can choose wooden bar chair designs that give your bar a vintage look and feel. Crafted from premium and select wood, these wooden chairs and stools come in a variety of different colours and finishes. Also, you can also choose bar stool designs and bar chair designs with well-padded cushions, backrest and more.
Explore the widest collection of the latest bar stool and bar chair designs exclusively at Urban Ladder!
When you pick the colour of your bar stools, you must consider the colour of the kitchen cabinets, appliances, and flooring in your kitchen. The key is to always go in contrast colours. Discover the most-loved bar stool colours that you can pick for your kitchen here:
Enjoy a quiet drink at the end of the day? Or mixing cocktails for your guests? A bar unit at home is certainly on the cards. You could show off your collection of vintage bottles and cut-glass tumblers in a glass-fronted bar cabinet or choose a more discreet closed cabinet in solid wood. Think about your space and requirements before you explore bar cabinet designs available in the market or online so that selection becomes a lot simpler.
Here are some bar cabinet ideas to help you understand the different types available.
1. Tall bar cabinets come with shelves and drawers for your bartending accessories, and can be used for storing other things as well.
2. Some bar cabinets designs come with an in-built counter, so you won’t have to place it against a wall. You can play bartender for the night quite easily.
3. Choose a counter type bar unit design if you prefer to stand or walk around to socialise.
4. Trolleys are a great bar cabinet design too, as they can be loaded up and wheeled right over to where your guests are. Or to where you plan to plant yourself for the evening if you don’t feel like getting up for refills.
5. For wine aficionados, wall-mounted wine racks are a good choice. Many of these come with enough room to hang up long and short-stemmed glasses and holders for bottles.
6. A corner bar cabinet is a great way to utilise wasted space in your hall or dining area.
7. The mini bar cabinet is a smaller version of the counter type wooden bar cabinet. It is mostly used to store bottles.
Have a compact space? Let your sideboard double as your bar cabinet. You can use the shelves or cabinets inside for the bottles and glasses, and the top as a serving counter. What’s more, it will act as a room divider too. So, it can be just perfect to separate your kitchen and your dining room or your dining room and living room.
Also consider whether you’d prefer to move the bar outdoors, to your balcony or patio. In that case, you should invest in a weather-proof home bar cabinet. Place it in the garden for a Sunday barbecue brunch or on the patio for a pleasant Saturday evening with friends. You can even wheel your trolley bar unit outside and use it to keep snacks and other accessories you might need for the evening.