Flaunt your extensive book collection by displaying the same with wooden bookshelf for sweet pleasure. Declutter your space with stylish wooden shoe racks. Be the perfect host with cocktails straight from your elegant bar unit.
The heirloom crockery your grandmother gave you. The delicate tea set you picked up on a trip abroad. The 64-piece dinner set that's your pride and joy. Make room for all of it on an elegant and spacious crockery cabinet. A crockery unit is a great way to store and display your fine crockery, and protect them from collecting dust. There is a wide range of crockery cabinet designs to choose from and you need to get one that matches your home decor effortlessly. Whether it is a display cabinet with glass doors or a sideboard with drawers, our styles are bound to make you fall in love.
Here are few options of crockery unit designs you can explore:
1. A display cabinet with glass doors is a classic crockery cupboard as it keeps all your servewares in full view. You can choose from single, double or three door crockery cabinets depending on how large your collection is
2. A sideboard is a crockery unit design that's low (waist height typically) and wide. It's usually kept in the dining area to store crockery and cutlery that you use on a daily basis.
3. The more modern crockery unit combines a sideboard with room for drinks and bartending accessories, perfect if you have a bar corner at home.
4. Corner crockery shelf designs are a great way to utilise spaces that are otherwise left empty.
5. A kitchen crockery unit with wheels is super useful if you're throwing a house party and need to wheel the food or drinks over to your guests.
Think of the crockery shelf as a versatile piece of furniture that can be used to store and display other items such as books, curios, travel souvenirs, trophies, photo frames, and more. The right design can be equally at home in the living room as a crockery showcase, in the study as a bookshelf, or in the kitchen for storage. Explore the latest crockery unit designs online on Urban Ladder, and find the one that's worthy of your collection.
Q. What Are The Different Types Of Crockery Units?
You can choose from crockery cabinets that are free-standing structures or wall-mounted ones. The wall mounted varieties will save you a lot of floor space and contribute to a clutter-free and clean space too. You can opt for designs with traditional hinged doors or modern sliding doors. And in terms of the materials and build, you could opt for wooden designs or wooden designs with glass accents.
Q. What Are The Benefits Of A Crockery Unit?
A crockery unit houses all your earthen and glassware as well as any dining accessories such as cutlery and sauce pots. It is a great storage option to keep your utensils in an organized manner and protect them. Depending on the type you can even use them to store containers of food, from bulk rice to little spice jars.
Q. What Is The Average Price Of A Crockery Unit?
The average price of a crockery unit ranges from above 25000₹ to 50000₹. A unit comprises of several components like the number of cabinets, dish racks and drawers, to even barware storage, hence the process are hefty as well.