INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTATION
Our homes reflect our personality, sense of aesthetics, and tastes. It’s easy to find home design inspiration online, in magazines, or in homes we visit. But turning these interior decoration ideas into reality is the real challenge. This is where Urban Interiors, our interior design service comes in. Work with our team of interior designers to create a beautiful, personalised home!
Make It Yours
World Class Materials
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the services included in Urban Ladder’s Interior Design Solutions?
- We offer comprehensive home solutions. Our consultant will also take you through our modular kitchen and wardrobe services.
- After the first visit we work with our designer to create a proposal so you can see your home as we envision it. Upon your approval, we take the process forward and iterate the proposal to your satisfaction.
- Post the order confirmation, we also take care of installing modular kitchens, wardrobes (if you’ve opted for it), and lighting (from our selection only).
- We also assemble and arrange all the selected furniture and/ or furnishings to your liking.
- 2. Is there anything your team will not undertake?
- We are currently unable to extend a complete, everything-included service. This means that we do not offer the following:
- Structural changes to the space
- Bathroom décor, design, or fittings
- False ceilings
- Custom window treatments
- Interior/Exterior Painting Service
- 3. What stage is ideal for a consultation?
- The optimum time, we believe, for a consultation with us is about 3 months before you move in. Just the right time to start picking out what you may want, figuring out your wardrobe and kitchen spaces and planning your home around all the big things. Plus, our catalog keeps getting updated with new and exciting designs every day. You can pick out products from our new launches closer to the possession date. We also request you to ensure that flooring and basic construction work is complete, so we have a better idea of space.
- 4. Could I engage your services for only 1–2 rooms in my house?
- Unfortunately, we do not undertake single rooms as projects. Our services are currently available only for those looking to decorate their entire house.
- 5. What if I already have furniture that I want to use?
- No problem! We’ll work with any existing furniture you have. We’ll make sure that our suggestions take it into consideration.
- 6. What if I already have a kitchen and wardrobes?
- That’s perfectly ok. We will work with you to furnish the remaining rooms in your house
- 7. What if I like something that you don’t have in your catalogue? Will your team source it or get it made for me?
- Not at the moment. Product recommendations outside our catalogue is not something we currently offer. You’re of course welcome to choose products and merchandise, outside of our catalogue. However, we will not assemble or install these products.
- 8. How long does it take from Proposal to Completion?
- That’s really up to you. Some of our customers decide quicker than others, while some of them like to take their time. And that’s completely ok. Creating your dream home doesn’t happen in a snap, and we’ll take the time with you. However, from order confirmation to completion it takes up to 6 weeks.
- 9. How many iterations does the service include?
- How do you say satisfaction guaranteed? We know that making your perfect home a reality takes time, and plenty of changes as well. We’ll work with you to make as many iterations of the proposal as needed.
- 10. All that’s fine, but what if I don’t like the design proposal?
- Into every life a little rain must fall. We completely understand if you don’t warm up to our designer’s suggestions. You can simply let us know at any point during the process, and we can part ways, with no hard feelings.
- 1. How long does it take to deliver everything?
- That depends on what you opt for in your personalised solution. The table below has individual delivery timelines.
- 2. Can I stagger the delivery/ installations?
- Yes, absolutely. We’ll work with you to deliver and / or install sections as it suits you.
Payment & Warranty
- 1. How can I redeem the consultation fee?
- The consultation fee (Rs.299) is redeemable against any Urban Ladder product or merchandise. Once your consultation visit is completed, we will email you a code that you can use to redeem the amount.
- 2. What is the payment process once I place my order?
- Once you’re agreed on the product suggestions by the designer, you can log in to the site, add the selected products to your cart, and complete the payment.
- 3. Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes, we do. Your designer will ensure that the discount offers are shared with you along with your design proposal.
Returns & Cancellation
- 1. What if I don’t like any (or some) of the Urban Ladder products?
- You can return the product either on the spot, or within 30 days from the date of delivery. If you have second thoughts about any product delivered while the Urban Interiors project is still ongoing, you can work with your designer to find something you like better.
- 2. What if I change my mind after the project is completed?
- No problem. You can return whatever you don’t like within 30-days of delivery. However, you will not be able to consult with the designer for additional product suggestions. You can choose to exchange the product, or opt for a full-refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns and cancellations are subject to each product’s individual policy. Please check with your consultant or designer to know more.