1956 Lounge & Ottoman Replica
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- An icon in every sense of the word. The Lounge Chair & Ottoman (1956) designed by Charles E. and Ray E., is considered to be one of the most significant designs of the 20th century
- This high quality replica pairs sleek moulded plywood with soft artificial leather to create an inviting form that's both beautiful and supremely comfortable
- The chair and ottoman are both mounted on swivelling metal bases
- Refer to the images for details of dimensions
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTCH51BK10027
- Name: 1956 Lounge & Ottoman Replica (Black)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 914.0 x 635.0 x 635.0 mm
- MRP: 48199.0
- Upholstery Material : Leatherette
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Maximum Load : 120kg
- Seat Height (Inches) : 16
- Backrest Height (mm) : 17.3
- Country of Origin : CHINA
- needs_assembly : Y
- Ottoman : Yes
- Rocker : No
- Castors : NO
- Leg Materials : Stainless Steel
- Quality Promise Slug : /quality-metal-upholstery
- Frame Material : Sleek Moulded Pkywood
- needs_assembly : Yes
- Material : Leatherette
- Material Subtype : Pu Leatherette
- brand_name : URBAN LADDER
- Periodic dusting / wiping off is necessary especially for outdoor furniture. Metal furniture can develop rust if not cleaned regularly.
- Metal parts can be cleaned with a mild soap solution and soft cloth.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- For sofas with loose-fitted sofa and cushions, we recommend removing and dry cleaning the same as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.
Customers' Questions & Answers