Abbey Sofa (Vapour Grey) Added to Wishlist
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Sets and Layouts
Explore common sets and the floor space recommended for each.
- 4-2-1-1 Set
- 4-1-1 Set
- 4-2 Set
- 3-2-1-1 Set
- 3-2-1 Set
- 3-1-1 Set
- 2-1-1 Set
- 3-2 Set
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
Seasoned solid wood frames
This sofa’s frame is made from seasoned solid wood with plywood boxing that undergoes a 3-step treatment for protection against borers and is kiln-dried for moisture control.
The upholstery comes with a high rub count and is resistant to fading and pilling. Its durable properties will keep your sofa looking new for years to come.
Long-lasting suspension system
This sofa is supported on a foundation of 3 inch wide elastic bands, thicker and more durable than the industry standard.
This sofa is designed to combat sagging. The multi-density foam in the seat cushions reduces sagging due to prolonged use. A grid of polyfill pockets in the back cushions prevents the cushions from weighing down because of gravity.
- SKU Code: FNSF51BXVP34211
- Name: Abbey Sofa
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Backrest Height (mm) : 502.92
- Style : Modern
- With Storage : FALSE
- Upholstery Material : Fabric
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Cushion Material : Foam
- Colour : grey
- Rocker : No
- With Ottoman : No
- Material : Fabric
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Armrest : Yes
- Material Subtype : Polyester
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- 1-seater Dimensions : 922.0 x 828.0 x 853.0 mm
- 2-seater Dimensions : 922.0 x 1438.0 x 853.0 mm
- 3-seater Dimensions : 922.0 x 2050.0 x 853.0 mm
- 4-seater Dimensions : 920.0 x 2639.0 x 838.0 mm
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade colour. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- There is a 36 month warranty on the sofa structure, which protects the buyer from manufacturing defects.
- There is a 36 month warranty on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defects are identified as collapsing of cushions, i.e. if your seat or back cushions sink in and don't spring back.
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions soften with regular use and conform to the shape of the user over time.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery except luxe range of fabrics
- There is a 36 month warranty on our luxe range of fabrics (Sandshell beige, Pine brown, Colonial blue, Dusty turquoise velvet, Ash grey velvet, Seaport blue velvet, and Tuscan tan velvet)T&C Luxe Fabric
Since our sofas are made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns for this sofa.
If you choose to cancel your order, please know that you forfeit the advance paid.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
1. How do I order a set?
Here is how you can place an order:
(a) Click on 'Order Your Set' on the top right of the page.
(b) Choose one of the pre-defined sets (E.g. 3-2 or 3-2-1 etc.). You could also choose additional sofas (1 or 2 or 3 seater) to add to your set.
(c) Click 'BUY NOW' and pay 25% of the total cost using our payment gateway.
(d) Choose “Interest Free EMI (Bajaj Finserv)” to apply for a loan with Bajaj Finance Limited. You will be required to make a down payment for availing this option.
2. Can I choose any combination of pieces for my sofa set?
Yes, you can choose any combination you desire. However, the combinations we have created are easy on the pocket compared to buying individual pieces and creating your own set.
3. What are the payment methods available for sofas?
Since sofas are manufactured against your order, we require you to pay an advance of 25% of the total amount. We will collect the balance (through the card on delivery option) when we deliver the product. However, if you want to pay in full (to avail of credit card EMI, for instance), please call us at 080-46666777 (Monday-Saturday, 10AM-8PM) and we can help you out.
You can also use the Interest Free EMI option by applying for a loan with Bajaj Finance Limited. You will be required to make a down payment for availing this option.
4. Is the sofa customizable?
Nope. The design of the sofa is not customisable. However, we have so many design options to choose from, you're sure to find something you love.
5. Can I provide my own fabric?
Sorry! At this point, we are unable to work with customer-provided fabrics. However, every sofa will be available in a range of exciting colour options.
6. What do I need to check for when the sofa is delivered?
(a) You should check to ensure that the fabric across the sofa is well stitched and there is no tear / gap in the stitching across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(b) You should ensure that there are no stains on the fabric across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(c) You should ensure that the sofa is steady on your floor. Different floors may have a slight incline that may not be noticeable to the naked eye; in case the sofa wobbles unevenly on your floor, we will do the needful to make sure it stands firm.
7. Will my sofa fit in through the stairs and doorway?
All our sofas are built to fit through regular stairwells and service lifts. Also, we give detailed dimensions on our website. We request you to please check and ensure before delivery that the sofa can be installed in your home through this mode. We are not in a position currently to get it crane-lifted through the balcony or any other such method.
8. Does Urban Ladder provide services such as cleaning sofa / changing cushions at a later point in time?
At this point, we are unable to assist with sofa care services such as cleaning the sofa / changing cushions. However, we can recommend using the services of a professional sofa cleaning service to ensure a longer life for your sofas.
9. Why should I buy from Urban Ladder?
We believe that the product we offer is distinctive in terms of design, comfort, quality and function and comes to you at a very attractive price. Combined with our rigorous quality process, efficient delivery and always ready-to-help customer service, we know we have an offering almost impossible to beat.
10. Can I see the sofa before buying it?
Yes, you can! We offer the Home Trial service for sofas. Click here to know more.
11. How do I know that the right material has been used in the sofa?
We only use the most durable, high quality materials in building your sofa be it the frame, foam, fabric or cushion.
12. How long will it take to deliver the sofa?
For Fabric & Leatherette Sofas, we take up to 3 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa in Bangalore & Delhi/NCR. For customers from the rest of the serviced cities, we take up to 4 weeks to manufacture & deliver the sofa. For Leather Sofas, we take up to 7 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa to all cities.
13. Can I return the sofa if I do not like it after I get it?
No. Since sofas are made to order, we won't be able to accept returns or exchanges on sofas. In the case of any damages found at the time of delivery, we will replace the defective piece with a new one.
14. Will the sofa colour be exactly the same as it appears on the swatches?
While we do a Quality Check at our end for colour matching, a 5-10% variation in colour may appear in a batch depending upon conditions of production. As an industry standard, we allow for a maximum of a 10% variation. If this threshold is crossed, we reject the fabric batch. Within these limitations, we try our best to make sure that the perfect colour reaches you!
Dimensions of sofa are as per what you see on the website with the possibility of 1 inch variance. As an industry standard we allow for a maximum of 1 inch tolerance.