Aer Latex Mattress
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
This mattress feels soft and plush against your back. The pin-core latex enhances bounce, adding to your comfort.
The 100% natural pin-core latex enhances bounce and breathability, keeping the mattress cooler during summers.
This one’s an all-rounder! Whether you're a back, stomach, or side sleeper, this mattress adapts to how you sleep.
Your sleep is worth more than a 10-minute lie-down at the store. Try an Urban Ladder mattress for fifteen nights and feel the difference. If your days aren't brighter, and your nights better, we'll take the mattress back.Go ahead, sleep on it.
We take the science of sleep very seriously. All our mattresses are manufactured in-house and undergo a thorough 5-stage quality check. Our experts with more than 50-years of experience have created unique mattresses for unique needs.Get the best sleep, every time you sleep.
Maintenance & more
A combination of PU foam and latex foam ensures superior sleep experience.
- Ultra-resilient latex adds to the mattress’ bounce and lets it breathe.
- The 1” thick pin-core latex layer ensures that the temperature of the mattress is lower than the temperature of your room, even during those balmy summer days.
- In the event of manufacturing defects within the first year, we will replace the mattress. For issues after the first year, a prorated money-back guarantee is applicable.
- Warning: For infants below 12 months, ensure the mattress is firm and covered in a well-fitted sheet. Instead of a memory foam mattress, use a safety-approved crib mattress. Make sure there are no pillows, toys and loose bedding in the baby's sleep area. Remove all hanging wires or strings around the crib area to avoid strangulation risk.
- SKU Code: HDMA01Q06FFLL0B
- Name: Aer Latex Mattress (Queen Mattress Type, 78 x 60 in (Standard) Mattress Size, 6 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches))
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 150.0 x 1519.0 x 1981.0 mm
- MRP: 30299.0
- Secondary Material : Foam
- Material Subtype : Latex
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Warranty in Months : 60
- Primary Construction layer : Pu Foam
- Secondary Construction layer : Ultra Resilient Llatex
- Top layer : Supersoft Foam
- Contoured Sleep : No
- Zero Disturbance Sleep : Yes
- Orthopaedic : Yes
- Fabric (GSM) : Premium Knitted Fabric
- Recommended Sleep Style : Back Side Stomach Combination
- Firmness : Soft
- Mattress Core Support Layer Subtype : Natural Latex
- Mattress USP Sleeping Positions : All
- Material : Fabric
- Aer Latex Mattress (King Mattress Type, 78 x 72 in (Standard) Mattress Size, 6 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches)) Dimensions : 150.0 x 1829.0 x 1981.0 mm
Cover the mattressUpholstery once stained is difficult to clean. So, please avoid any spills.
Rotate your MattressRotating your mattress lengthwise ensures a longer life for the mattress.
Don't fold your mattressDoing so negatively impacts construction and life of the mattress.
Don't Smoke in BedWhile some of our mattresses are fire retardant, we don’t recommend smoking on the bed.
Don't use any HARSH liquidsWe do not recommend use of harsh chemicals or liquids to clean your mattress.
Don't iron on the MattressThe ticking and the foam inside will get damaged.
Don't Remove the tagThe warranty will be void without the label.
- For the Terms & Conditions pertaining to Mattress Warranty, click here
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- Our mattresses are backed by over 50 years of technological expertise in sleep products.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Mattress Factory: All our manufacturing processes and materials meet the exacting standards required for ISO 9001 : 2008 certification.
- Quality checkpoints: Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 5 stages, with a checkpoint of over 75 quality aspects.
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs. So please let us know if there’s anything at all you’d like to share! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Mattress Feedback in the subject line.