Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Sitting pretty. Mid-century modern aesthetics team up with playful prints for the Alai pouffe. Perfect as a low seat in the living room, it easily doubles up as a footrest. With a hand grip on either side, this lightweight stool, can be moved from room to room to follow the party.
- Made from Sheesham wood
- Fabric upholstery
- Available in 2 colours
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTPF11TO10008
- Name: Alai Pouffe (Troika Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 381.0 x 500.0 x 399.0 mm
- MRP: 3499.0
- Upholstered : Yes
- Seat Height (Inches) : 15
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- With Upholstery : Yes
- Cushion Type : Firm
- Recommended Load : 70kgs kg
- Net Weight (kgs) : 11.5kgs
- Material : Solid Wood
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish