Choose Sofa Type
Choose Sofa Material
Choose Sofa Size
Choose Cushion Type
Now Choose a set
- Individual 3 Seater
- Individual 2 Seater
- Individual 1 Seater
Sets and Layouts
- 3 Seater + Ottoman
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater
- 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
Ideas & Inspirations
Customers' Questions & Answers
Got more questions? We've got answers.
1. Can Urban Ladder's sofa be customised?
We understand that different people have different needs. Which is why, we offer some amount of customisation on select models of our sofas. These sofas come in a host of colours with a choice of soft and firm cushions, and in conveniently sized options. Apart from this, we've also made sure to include a wide range of designs in our catalogue, so you're bound to find something you'll love.
2. What's the difference between a premium and non-premium fabric?
At Urban Ladder, all our products are designed to be durable. Towards this effect, our fabrics are made to undergo the Martindale or rub test, which helps us identify how many times a fabric can be rubbed before its yarn breaks or before its appearance alters. While premium fabrics have a higher rub count than the non-premium variety, rest assured that both will last you a long time to come.
Premium fabrics are also more plush and hold a greater visual appeal, and therefore are a great way to elevate the comfort and appearance of your space.
- Free Home DeliveryWhatever you order, our products ship free. Always.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Sofa Care, Warranty, and Returns
Tips to maintain your sofas, warranty details, and return policy
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade colour. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- There is a 3-year warranty on the sofa structure, which protects the buyer from manufacturing defects.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defects are identified as collapsing of cushions, i.e. if your seat or back cushions sink in and don't spring back.
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions soften with regular use and conform to the shape of the user over time.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
Since our sofas are made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns for this sofa.
If you choose to cancel your order, please know that you forfeit the advance paid.