Barnley Bunk Bed
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- No booboos. No boo-hoos. Smooth edges and sturdy guardrails make monkeying around safe. Kids grow up too fast? Convert it into 2 single beds, or a single bed and a daybed. It’s smart in more ways than one. The storage variant comes with easy-to-pull-out drawers, with plenty of room for toys and more.
- Made from rubberwood with a dark walnut finish
- Mattress board made from MDF
- Available with and without storage
- Rigorously tested to meet the United States Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) safety standards for lead content
- Overall Recommended Load: 150 kg
- Recommended mattress size: 36” x 75”
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note: This bunk bed can also be configured to make 2 single beds, or a single bed and a daybed | Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
- SKU Code: FNCOMB81DW18567
- Name: Barnley Bunk Bed (Dark Walnut Finish, Without Storage)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- MRP: 36798.0
- needs_assembly : Yes
- Primary Room : Kids Room
- Material : Solid Wood
- Quality Promise Slug : /quality-solid
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Country of Origin : MALAYSIA
- Maximum Load : 150
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Barnley Bunk Bed HB FB (Dark Walnut Finish) Dimensions : 25.0 x 25.0 x 25.0 mm
- LB Bunk Bed Rail and Slats (Dark Walnut Finish) Dimensions : 25.0 x 25.0 x 25.0 mm
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.
Customers' Questions & Answers