Barnley Single Over Queen Storage Bunkbed
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- No booboos. No boo-hoos. Smooth edges and sturdy guardrails make monkeying around safe. Older kids or visiting grandparents will find the lower queen-sized bed perfectly comfortable. Can also be converted into two separate beds once the kids grow up. Easy-to-pull-out drawers below make plenty of room for toys and more. Really, it’s all sorts of smart.
- Made from rubberwood with a dark walnut finish
- Mattress support is made of LVL slats
- Rigorously tested to meet the United States Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) safety standards for lead content
- Recommended Load: Bottom - 220Kg, Upper - 75Kg
- Recommended mattress size: Queen - 60” x 75” | Single: 36” x 75”
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note: This bunk bed can also be configured to make a single bed and a queen bed | Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
- SKU Code: FNCOMB15DW10972
- Name: Barnley Single Over Queen Storage Bunkbed (Queen Bed Size, Dark Walnut Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1712.0 x 2030.0 x 1623.0 mm
- MRP: 42999.0
- Mattress dimensions : Queen - 60” x 75” | Single: 36” x 75”
- Frame Material : Rubber wood with MDF
- Primary Room : Kids Room
- Secondary Material : Engineered Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Mdf
- Material : Solid Wood
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers