Bayern TV Unit
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Blissfully Bavarian. The Bayern family's crisp, clean lines and functional details create a contemporary evolution of German modernism.
- The low profile tv unit sits neatly below your wall mounted flat screen.
- The top shelf can be pulled outwards to adjust its lenth up to nearly double its normal size. That ample surface provides plenty of room for your set top box, consoles and other electronics, while the cabinets can hold all your media.
- The top panel can hold up to 20kg, while the cabinets can hold 15 kg
- Comes with two finish options – Off-white & Walnut or Off-white & Columbian Walnut
- Made of high quality MDF and particle board, with wood finish and off-white laminate surfaces.
- Refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- Note : We will not be able to mount the TV to the wall-mounted TV unit or handle rewiring. Please arrange for a handyman/electrician to get these done.
- SKU Code: FNSGAV41DW30105
- Name: Bayern TV Unit (Columbian Walnut Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 290.0 x 1240.0 x 391.0 mm
- MRP: 8799.0
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Country of Origin : CHINA
- Recommended Load : 50 kg
- Recommended TV Size : Above 50 inches
- Material : Engineering Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Floor Standing : Yes
- No. of Doors : 0
- No. of Drawers : 2
- No. of Shelves : 0
- Wall Mounting : FALSE
- With Storage : true
- Storage Type : Closed
- TV Unit Type : Standalone Low
- Material Subtype : Particle Board
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Size : Large
- Bayern TV Unit (Dark Walnut Finish) Dimensions : 254.0 x 1905.0 x 394.0 mm
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- NOTE : Urban Ladder makes all efforts to ensure that products with wood finishes like Teak, Mahogany etc are colour matched to ensure minimum variations between other products of the same colour. There could be minor variations in colour especially over different batches of products over a period of time. Please consider this while adding products to your existing furniture set.
Customers' Questions & Answers