Bering Single Bed with Trundle and Storage
Last few pieces on Sale!
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Very bery roomy. Despite its compact size, this Bering single bed is surprisingly spacious. Packed below the raised frame of the bed is a trundle bed, easy to pull out and perfect for when you have guests over. Also featuring three roomy drawers to hold linen, blankets and more, the Bering single bed is multi-purpose at its very best.
- Made from Rubberwood, Veneer and MDF
- Mattress board, and drawer base and sides made from MDF
- Recommended mattress size: Bed - 36” x 75” | Trundle - 36" x 72" x 4"
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note: There are no channels attaching the trundle to the bed. Therefore, you can configure it to open out to the left or the right, as required.
- Note: Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
- SKU Code: FNBDST81BL38071
- Name: Bering Single Bed with Trundle and Storage (Single Bed Size, Blue Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1989.0 x 1049.0 x 980.0 mm
- MRP: 29999.0
- Style : Modern
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Shape : Rectangular
- Floor Standing : Yes
- No. of Drawers : 3
- Legs Material : Rubber Wood
- Recommended Load : 120 kg
- Secondary Material : Engineered Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Veneer
- Drawer/Shelf Material : Mdf
- Bed Base Board Material : Mdf
- Storage Type : Drawer
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- With Storage : true
- Wheels : Yes
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Height : Standard
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish