Boston Bed (Solid Wood)
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- A sturdy solid wood bed available in both king and queen sizes
- The carefully crafted headboard has a richly textured pattern inspired by brickwork
- The rich detailing complements simple lines that can work with almost any style of decor
- Can accommodate mattresses between 4 and 8 inches.
- Queen Size: Dimensions are 62.5 W x 82.2 L with a 14.7 inch height. Mattress dimension should be 60 x 78 inches
- King Size Dimensions are 74.6 W x 82.2 L with a 14.7 inch height. Mattress dimension should be 72 x 78 inches
- Headboard height is 35.4 inches
- Headboard is made of high grade Sheesham wood.Mattress board made from 12mm MDF.
- Indoor use only
- Bed prices do not include mattresses and other accessories.
- Note: Available in 2 options - With Mattress and Without Mattress
Cloud Cocoon Mattress:
- Enveloped in Plushness, our Cloud range gives you the most luxurious sleep experience. Created with layers of foam, specialised spring technology, and more, it doesn’t get more decadent than this. The Cloud Cocoon mattress is built with layers of memory foam and visco memory foam. Scientifically created, these layers ensure that the mattress contours to your body, and your sleep is sumptuous and plush, for longer.
- Memory Foam EuroTop moulds uniquely to you, evenly distributing body weight and relieving pressure points.
- EuroTop of Visco-elastic Memory Foam provides an unparalleled plush and luxurious feel, for longer.
- 3-Zone spring core with differentiated spring stiffness to enhance comfort and support for every part of your body.
- 23 inner-sprung, pocketed springs per sq ft to provide enhanced durability and innerspring action.
- Mattress Size
|King Size||78” X 72” x 8”|
|Queen size||78” X 60” x 8”|
- SKU Code: FNCOMB11TK31905
- Name: Boston Bed (Solid Wood) (Teak Finish, King Bed Size)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 2088.0 x 899.0 x 1895.0 mm
- MRP: 38199.0
- Material : Solid Wood
- Net Weight (kgs) : 88 (King) / 73 (Queen)
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Bed Height : Standard
- Bed Material : Solid Wood
- Storage Type : Non Storage
- Upholstery Material : No Upholstery
- Recommended Load : 400 kg
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Headboard Height : Standard
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Size : Standard
- Height : Standard
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- This product comes with zero cancellation charges, until the time of delivery.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot. Post-delivery, only After Sales services are applicable.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers