Caprica Essential Bedroom Set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Tastefully trapezoid. The signature geometric frame of the Caprica range makes this bed serenely singular. Finished in rich mahogany, the open, minimalist frame enhances the sense of space, making it perfect for compact rooms. Pair it with bedside tables from the Caprica range to create a tastefully matched bedroom.
- Bed and tables made from solid Mango wood
- Bed available in 2 sizes – King and Queen
- 15mm MDF panels are used to support the mattress
- Recommended mattress size for Queen is 60 x 78 inches
- Recommended mattress size for King is 72 x 78 inches
- Discreetly attached bush for bedside table for better stability
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
|Bedside Table||2||Caprica Bedside Table|
- SKU Code: FNCOMB12MH15276
- Name: Caprica Essential Bedroom Set (Queen Bed Size)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- MRP: 37997.0
- Ideal Mattress thickness (inches) : 4-8 inches
- Leg Materials : Mango wood
- Upholstered : No
- Bed Size : Queen
- Bed Material : Solid Wood
- Storage Type : Non Storage
- Bed Height : Standard
- Material : Solid Wood
- Material Subtype : Mango Wood
- Warranty : 36 months
- Caprica Bed (Mahogany Finish) (Mahogany Finish, King Bed Size) Dimensions : 2030.0 x 2080.0 x 1641.0 mm
- Caprica Bed (Mahogany Finish) (Mahogany Finish, Queen Bed Size) Dimensions : 2090.0 x 361.0 x 1689.0 mm
- Caprica Bedside Table (Mahogany Finish) Dimensions : 551.0 x 419.0 x 391.0 mm
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
Customers' Questions & Answers