Colin Bar Stool
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- A party to good times. The Colin is just what the doctor ordered for a laidback pick-me-up over the bar counter. Swooping curves in plywood and leatherette are offset by the metal base. The gentle curvature of the back and seat are designed for easy lounging. The chestnut brown upholstery is perfect for the tasteful of mind.
- Seat and back made from plywood
- Metal base
- Soft foam cushion covered in leatherette upholstery
- Height adjustable with swivel mechanism
- Please refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTST16BR30166
- Name: Colin Bar Stool (Chestnut Brown)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1118.0 x 495.0 x 495.0 mm
- MRP: 9399.0
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- With Storage : false
- Cushion Material : Foam
- Recommended Load : 100 kg
- Secondary Material : Metal
- Secondary Material Subtype : Chrome Plated Steel
- Package Contains : 1 Bar Stoool
- Seating Capacity : 1
- Material : Engineering Wood
- Primary Room : Dining Room
- Material Subtype : Ply Wood
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Periodic dusting / wiping off is necessary especially for outdoor furniture. Metal furniture can develop rust if not cleaned regularly.
- Metal parts can be cleaned with a mild soap solution and soft cloth.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- For sofas with loose-fitted sofa and cushions, we recommend removing and dry cleaning the same as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers