Delany Display Shelf (70-book capacity)
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Delany is the consummate display shelf. It can be a functional bookshelf or a living room display unit. Alternating cubes have a back support for books.
- Delany can also serve as a room separator between your living space and dining area.
- Material: MDF with melamine, Metal in powder coating.
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSGST41WG10011
- Name: Delany Display Shelf (70-book capacity) (Wenge Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1461.0 x 340.0 x 1280.0 mm
- MRP: 16999.0
- Secondary Material : Metal
- Secondary Material Subtype : Powder Coated Metal
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Storage Type : Open
- Style : Modern
- Shape : Rectangular
- Floor Standing : Yes
- Recommended Load Per Shelf/Drawer (kg) : 6
- Material : Engineered Wood
- Primary Room : Study Room
- No. of Shelves : 9
- With Storage : true
- Material Subtype : Mdf
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers