Delphine (Leatherette) Dining Chairs - Set of 2
Last few pieces on Sale!
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Leg up. The unique legs of the Delphine dining chair add stability and visual interest, making it the perfect choice to complement a modern dining space. Fully upholstered in durable leatherette, with stitch detailing to match.
- Available in 2 colours
- Pairs best with the Como, Tahoe, and Lucerne dining tables
- Seat made of durable leatherette (PU). Powder-coated metal legs
- Refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTCH60WH30241
- Name: Delphine (Leatherette) Dining Chairs - Set of 2 (White)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 940.0 x 417.0 x 381.0 mm
- MRP: 8999.0
- Seating Capacity : 2
- Chair Upholstery Material : Metal
- Chair Type : With Upholstery
- Backrest Height (mm) : Medium
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Seat Height (Inches) : 18
- Style : Modern
- Material : Leatherette
- Primary Room : Dining Room
- Recommended Load : 100 kg kg
- Upholstery Material : Leatherette
- Material Subtype : Pu Leatherette
- Periodic dusting / wiping off is necessary especially for outdoor furniture. Metal furniture can develop rust if not cleaned regularly.
- Metal parts can be cleaned with a mild soap solution and soft cloth.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- For sofas with loose-fitted sofa and cushions, we recommend removing and dry cleaning the same as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers