Devon Sofa (Birch Beige) Added to Wishlist
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
The upholstery comes with a high rub count and is resistant to fading and pilling. Its durable properties will keep your sofa looking new for years to come.
Long-lasting suspension system
This sofa is supported on a foundation of 3 inch wide elastic bands, thicker and more durable than the industry standard.
This sofa is designed to combat sagging. The multi-density foam in the seat cushions reduces sagging due to prolonged use. A grid of polyfill pockets in the back cushions prevents the cushions from weighing down because of gravity.
- SKU Code: FNSF51DVBB30002
- Name: Devon Sofa
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Style : Modern
- With Storage : FALSE
- Upholstery Material : Fabric
- Rocker : No
- With Ottoman : No
- Secondary Material : Fabric
- Material : Fabric
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Armrest : Yes
- Material Subtype : Neem Wood
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- 1-seater Dimensions : 950.0 x 909.0 x 930.0 mm
- 2-seater Dimensions : 950.0 x 1519.0 x 930.0 mm
- 3-seater Dimensions : 950.0 x 2129.0 x 930.0 mm
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
Since our sofas are made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns for this sofa.
If you choose to cancel your order, please know that you forfeit the advance paid.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
1. How do I order a set?
Here is how you can place an order:
(a) Click on 'Order Your Set' on the top right of the page.
(b) Choose one of the pre-defined sets (E.g. 3-2 or 3-2-1 etc.). You could also choose additional sofas (1 or 2 or 3 seater) to add to your set.
(c) Click 'BUY NOW' and pay 25% of the total cost using our payment gateway.2. Can I choose any combination of pieces for my sofa set?
Yes, you can choose any combination you desire. However, the combinations we have created are easy on the pocket compared to buying individual pieces and creating your own set.
3. What are the payment methods available for sofas?
Since sofas are manufactured against your order, we require you to pay an advance of 25% of the total amount. We will collect the balance (through the card on delivery option) when we deliver the product. However, if you want to pay in full (to avail of credit card EMI, for instance), please call us at 080-46666777 (Monday-Saturday, 10AM-8PM) and we can help you out.4. Is the sofa customizable?
Nope. The design of the sofa is not customisable. However, we have so many design options to choose from, you're sure to find something you love.
5. Can I provide my own fabric?
Sorry! At this point, we are unable to work with customer-provided fabrics. However, every sofa will be available in a range of exciting colour options.
6. What do I need to check for when the sofa is delivered?
(a) You should check to ensure that the fabric across the sofa is well stitched and there is no tear / gap in the stitching across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(b) You should ensure that there are no stains on the fabric across the entire front, back and sides of the sofa
(c) You should ensure that the sofa is steady on your floor. Different floors may have a slight incline that may not be noticeable to the naked eye; in case the sofa wobbles unevenly on your floor, we will do the needful to make sure it stands firm.
7. Will my sofa fit in through the stairs and doorway?
All our sofas are built to fit through regular stairwells and service lifts. Also, we give detailed dimensions on our website. We request you to please check and ensure before delivery that the sofa can be installed in your home through this mode. We are not in a position currently to get it crane-lifted through the balcony or any other such method.
8. Does Urban Ladder provide services such as cleaning sofa / changing cushions at a later point in time?
At this point, we are unable to assist with sofa care services such as cleaning the sofa / changing cushions. However, we can recommend using the services of a professional sofa cleaning service to ensure a longer life for your sofas.
9. Why should I buy from Urban Ladder?
We believe that the product we offer is distinctive in terms of design, comfort, quality and function and comes to you at a very attractive price. Combined with our rigorous quality process, efficient delivery and always ready-to-help customer service, we know we have an offering almost impossible to beat.
10. How do I know that the right material has been used in the sofa?
We only use the most durable, high quality materials in building your sofa be it the frame, foam, fabric or cushion.
11. How long will it take to deliver the sofa?
For Fabric & Leatherette Sofas, we take up to 3 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa in Bangalore & Delhi/NCR. For customers from the rest of the serviced cities, we take up to 4 weeks to manufacture & deliver the sofa. For Leather Sofas, we take up to 7 weeks to manufacture and deliver the sofa to all cities.
12. Can I return the sofa if I do not like it after I get it?
No. Since sofas are made to order, we won't be able to accept returns or exchanges on sofas. In the case of any damages found at the time of delivery, we will replace the defective piece with a new one.
13. Will the sofa colour be exactly the same as it appears on the swatches?
While we do a Quality Check at our end for colour matching, a 5-10% variation in colour may appear in a batch depending upon conditions of production. As an industry standard, we allow for a maximum of a 10% variation. If this threshold is crossed, we reject the fabric batch. Within these limitations, we try our best to make sure that the perfect colour reaches you!
Dimensions of sofa are as per what you see on the website with the possibility of 1 inch variance. As an industry standard we allow for a maximum of 1 inch tolerance.