Dreamlite Bonnel Spring Mattress With Pillowtop
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
This mattress hits the sweet spot between soft and firm. Perfect for those who want an optimal balance of support and plushness.
The pillowtop layer of SuperSoft foam makes for enhanced comfort and reduced tossing and turning during sleep.
Bonnel springs provide you with adequate support and a ‘bouncy’ feel, while keeping your mattress airy & lightweight.
This one’s quite the all-rounder! Whether you're a back, stomach, or side sleeper, this mattress adapts to how you sleep.
Your sleep is worth more than a 10-minute lie-down at the store. Try an Urban Ladder mattress for fifteen nights and feel the difference. If your days aren't brighter, and your nights better, we'll take the mattress back.Go ahead, sleep on it.
We take the science of sleep very seriously. All our mattresses are manufactured in-house and undergo a thorough 5-stage quality check. Our experts with more than 50-years of experience have created unique mattresses for unique needs.Get the best sleep, every time you sleep.
Maintenance & more
- This Dreamlite mattress comes with innerspring technology that provides back support, and a longer life for the mattress. There is no compromise on comfort either. The special pillow-top layer is made for decadent plushness.
- Warning: For infants below 12 months, ensure the mattress is firm and covered in a well-fitted sheet. Instead of a memory foam mattress, use a safety-approved crib mattress. Make sure there are no pillows, toys and loose bedding in the baby's sleep area. Remove all hanging wires or strings around the crib area to avoid strangulation risk.
- SKU Code: HDMA01H07SBZZ1B
- Name: Dreamlite Bonnel Spring Mattress With Pillowtop (King Mattress Type, 7 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches), 72 x 72 in Mattress Size)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 178.0 x 1829.0 x 1829.0 mm
- MRP: 20499.0
- Secondary Material : Pu Foam
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- needs_assembly : Yes
- Material : Fabric
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Recommended Sleep Style : Back Side Stomach Combination
- Firmness : Firm
- Primary Construction layer : Bonnel Spring Core
- Secondary Construction layer : Pu Foam
- Top layer : Supersoft Foam
- Contoured Sleep : No
- Zero Disturbance Sleep : No
- Orthopaedic : No
- Fabric (GSM) : 140
- Warranty in Months : 60
- Mattress USP Budget Friendliness : Yes
- Mattress Core Comfort Layer : Pillowtop
- Mattress Core Support Layer Subtype : Bonnel Spring
- Mattress USP Sleeping Positions : All
Cover the mattressUpholstery once stained is difficult to clean. So, please avoid any spills.
Rotate your MattressRotating your mattress lengthwise ensures a longer life for the mattress.
Don't fold your mattressDoing so negatively impacts construction and life of the mattress.
Don't Smoke in BedWhile some of our mattresses are fire retardant, we don’t recommend smoking on the bed.
Don't use any HARSH liquidsWe do not recommend use of harsh chemicals or liquids to clean your mattress.
Don't iron on the MattressThe ticking and the foam inside will get damaged.
Don't Remove the tagThe warranty will be void without the label.
Avoid Sitting on the EdgeIt is advisable to avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress for longer periods since they stress the structure on the edges.
- For the Terms & Conditions pertaining to Mattress Warranty, click here
- for any return requests, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our mattresses are backed by over 50 years of technological expertise in sleep products.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Mattress Factory: All our manufacturing processes and materials meet the exacting standards required for ISO 9001 : 2008 certification.
- Quality checkpoints: Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 5 stages, with a checkpoint of over 75 quality aspects.
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs. So please let us know if there’s anything at all you’d like to share! Write to us at email@example.com with Mattress Feedback in the subject line.