Hypnotizing. That’s the one word for the Dupin. It’s white and grey, and looks simply great in any room. Bring it over, and lay it out. Everyone’s going to want to know where you got this beauty from.
Made of wool, with a canvas back
Caring for your carpet: Vacuum your carpet regularly. In case of liquid spills, clean immediately with a dry absorbent cloth. Professional cleaning recommended. Do not dry clean.
Name:Dupin Handtufted Carpet (36" x 60" Carpet Size)
Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. We recommend vacuuming twice a week for the first 3 months
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and prevent it from settling into the fibres.
Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
Reverse sides to ensure equal use of both sides.
Rug protectors recommended to guard against flattening of pattern, when used under heavy furniture.
In case of a spill, dab the spot with a soft dry cloth. Do not rub the stain.
Do not dry clean or wash carpets.
Professional rug cleaning recommended.
Urban Ladder Rugs come with a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects. However, all handmade rugs are unique by nature. Slight variances in color and design are common as they are each unique works of art. Because of these unique characteristics sizes may also vary slightly. All stated sizes are approximations. In addition, some situations occur over time and could affect your rug’s appearance that is normal and not covered under warranty. This includes but is not limited to the following:
· Due to the use of natural fibers and dyes, color and texture may vary slightly from one rug to another.
· Roll marks caused by rolling the rug for shipment are normal and will disappear with routine vacuuming.
· High rows can occur during shipping as well. This will disappear after a few weeks.
· Shedding and pilling is normal for new rugs, especially those with cut piles. This will decrease significantly with routine vacuuming.
· Matting and crushing can occur in all rugs, especially in high traffic paths. Regular and proper maintenance help to minimize these characteristics.
· Highlighting, shading, and watermarking are caused by the reversal or bending of carpet fibers so that light is either absorbed or reflected from the surface.
· Occasional sprouting, pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber is normal. Simply trim the tuft with sharp shears and vacuum.
· Ridges or rows may develop in high-traffic areas.
· Excluding our Indoor/Outdoor products, prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, or certain atmospheric gases may cause color changes.
· Wet areas, like bathrooms, may cause texture and color changes due to humidity and exposure to chemicals such as chlorine.
· Rugs recently removed from a bag may have a slight odor. This will dissipate in a few days. Placing the rug in direct sunlight for 24 hours will aid in the dissipation.
Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.