Emila Three Seater Motorized Recliner
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Next-level cosy. The Emila motorised recliner sofa takes comfort to a whole new dimension, with extra-plush armrests, headrests, and seats. The cleverly designed backrest reclines without taking up any extra space. Sink in, kick back, and cool your heels at the push of a button!
- Fabric upholstery
- Please note that only the seats on the two ends recline
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSFRS53GY11113
- Name: Emila Three Seater Motorized Recliner (Grey)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 965.0 x 2235.0 x 864.0 mm
- MRP: 83999.0
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Recommended Load : 350 kg
- With Ottoman : No
- Rocker : No
- Secondary Material Subtype : Eucalyptus Wood
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Floor Standing : Yes
- With Storage : FALSE
- Material : Engineered Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Recliner Mechanism : Motorized L And P
- Material Subtype : Ply Wood
- Warranty in Months : 12
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers