Endeavour Tripod Floor Lamp
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Quietly dramatic, the Endeavour Tripod Lamp is a charming mix of retro and modern with its traditional colours and clean lines.
- A throwback to nautical spot lights, you can tilt it four ways to cast light where you need it.
- Available in two finishes
- Sheesham base with brass fittings. Aluminium lamp head
- Height adjustable base
- Refer to the images for dimensions
- SKU Code: ACLTFL11BSN0452
- Name: Endeavour Tripod Floor Lamp (Natural Base Finish, Cylindrical Shade Shape, Brass Shade Color)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 25.0 x 25.0 x 25.0 mm
- MRP: 13799.0
- Base Material : Sheesham Wood
- Bulb Holder Type : E 27
- Bulb Included : no
- Lamp Type : Floor Lamp
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Shade Material : Stainless Steel
- Wattage : 60 W
- Wire Length (Inches) : 137.8
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Number of Bulbs : 1
- Secondary Material : Solid Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Material : Metal
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Material Subtype : Stainless Steel
- Fabric lamp shades– Use a soft bristle brush and dust the shade in long sweeping motions. To clean the plastic lining of the lampshade, use a soft cloth moistened with water, and wipe.
- Paper lamp shades– Simply dust the shade clean with a dry micro fibre cloth.
- Wooden lamp base–Wipe the base clean with a dry micro fibre cloth. To restore shine, use a soft cloth moistened a solvent-based furniture polish.
- Glass lamp base–Wipe the base with a soft cloth dampened with glass cleaning solution. Buff with a dry cloth to restore shine.
- Stainless steel base–Use a soft dampened cloth, dipped in warm water, and wipe down the base. Dry immediately using a soft towel.
- Brass lamps–Sometimes the patina that develops from regular use, adds to the character of the lamp. However, if you wish to restore the shine, we recommend using a solution of mild detergent and warm water to wipe the lamp clean. Follow this with a dry, soft cloth, to remove any soap residue. Buff, to restore shine.
- We advise against using brass polish, it’s abrasive and its use could scrub away delicate engravings.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund before shipping. Post shipping, you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- We take great pride in all the designs we curate, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure that the materials we use–be it metal, fabric, glass, or wood–are of the highest quality
- All our products also have to pass 3 stages of stringent quality checks. So you only receive a product that scores high on both style and quality.
Customers' Questions & Answers