Ferdinand Entertainment Unit Set 2
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Wooden works. Sleek and minimalist, the units from the Ferdinand range fit together perfectly. The shelves and drawers open easily and are designed to optimise space. The glass-front display units come with in-built LED lights, so artwork and curios get their due attention. The set offers plenty of room to streamline your books, media and entertainment media.
- Made from high grade engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Available in two variations
- Set 1 includes:
- 2 floor standing units
- 1 wall-mounted shelf
- 1 wall-mounted cabinet
- Set 2 includes:
- 3 floor standing units
- 1 wall-mounted shelf
- Please note that all units (including the floorstanding units) will be affixed to the wall for better stability
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note : We will not be able to mount the TV to the wall-mounted TV unit or handle rewiring. Please arrange for a handyman/electrician to get these done.
- SKU Code: FNCOMB43DO10433
- Name: Ferdinand Entertainment Unit Set 2 (Dark Oak Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1829.0 x 2578.0 x 417.0 mm
- MRP: 38996.0
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Recommended Load : 25 kg
- Recommended TV Size : Above 50 inches
- Material : Engineering Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Floor Standing : Yes
- No. of Doors : 2
- No. of Drawers : 1
- No. of Shelves : 3
- Wall Mounting : TRUE
- With Storage : true
- Storage Type : Closed
- TV Unit Type : Standalone Low
- Material Subtype : Laminate
- Warranty : 12 months
- Size : Large
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: For hydraulic beds, lifting the mattress platform may take some initial effort, especially if you have a heavy mattress. However, as the platform rises, the hydraulics will take over and you will have to exert less energy.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers