Galatea Marble Side Table
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- A marvel in marble. Traditional Indian aesthetics get a contemporary twist in the Galatea marble side table. Elegantly tapered legs and a smooth marble top give this dainty design an air of gentle grace. Pair it with other pieces from the Galatea family for a coordinated space.
- Legs made from sheesham wood in a teak finish
- Tabletop made from marble
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNTBSI63TK30059
- Name: Galatea Marble Side Table (Teak Finish)
- MRP: 7499.0
- Generic Name: Side Table
- Product Dimensions: 381.0 x 449.6 x 449.6 mm
- Net Quantity: 1
- Style : Contemporary
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Shape : Rectangular
- Floor Standing : Yes
- Legs Material : Sheesham Wood
- Recommended Load : 20 kg
- Secondary Material : Stone
- Secondary Material Subtype : Marble
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Re-Assembly Possible : Yes
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty : 12 months
- Mount Type : Free Standing
- Height : Standard
- Marble can be cleaned periodically with a cloth dampened with warm water and, if necessary, a bit of mild dishwashing liquid. This must then be cleaned off with another damp cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on your marble.
- To prevent ring marks, place coasters or trivets under glasses and dishes.
- Even though Marble has a high heat resistance up to 150 degrees, it is recommended to use mats or runners as cookware fresh off the fire will be at higher temperatures. It will also protect the top from hard objects that might scratch the surface.
- Marble being porous in nature can absorb spills so always blot the spills up immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
Customers' Questions & Answers