Choose Sofa Type
Choose Cushion Type
Now Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Individual 3 Seater
- Individual 2 Seater
- Individual 1 Seater
Sets and Layouts
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater
- 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
Seasoned solid wood frames
This sofa’s frame is made from seasoned solid wood with plywood boxing that undergoes a 3-step treatment for protection against borers and is kiln-dried for moisture control.
4 layers of high-grade foam
The cushions are made of 4 layers of foam of varying densities, providing the perfect ‘sit’ experience.
The upholstery comes with a high rub count and is resistant to fading and pilling. Its durable properties will keep your sofa looking new for years to come.
Long-lasting suspension system
This sofa is supported on a foundation of 3 inch wide elastic bands, thicker and more durable than the industry standard.
This sofa is designed to combat sagging. The multi-density foam in the seat cushions reduces sagging due to prolonged use. A grid of polyfill pockets in the back cushions prevents the cushions from weighing down because of gravity.
- Individual 1 Seater Dimensions : 838.0 x 813.0 x 762.0 mm
- Individual 2 Seater Dimensions : 838.0 x 1422.0 x 762.0 mm
- Individual 3 Seater Dimensions : 838.0 x 2045.0 x 762.0 mm
- Ottoman Dimensions : 457.0 x 749.0 x 610.0 mm
- Net Quantity : 1N
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- There is a 36 month warranty on the sofa structure, which protects the buyer from manufacturing defects.
- There is a 36 month warranty on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defects are identified as collapsing of cushions, i.e. if your seat or back cushions sink in and don't spring back.
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions soften with regular use and conform to the shape of the user over time.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery except luxe range of fabrics
- There is a 36 month warranty on our luxe range of fabrics (Sandshell beige, Pine brown, Colonial blue, Dusty turquoise velvet, Ash grey velvet, Seaport blue velvet, and Tuscan tan velvet)T&C Luxe Fabric
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.