Choose Sofa Type
Choose Cushion Type
Now Choose a set
- Individual 3 Seater
- Individual 2 Seater
- Individual 1 Seater
Sets and Layouts
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater
- 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
Customers' Questions & Answers
Got more questions? We've got answers.
1. Can Urban Ladder's sofa be customised?
We understand that different people have different needs. Which is why, we offer some amount of customisation on select models of our sofas. These sofas come in a host of colours with a choice of soft and firm cushions, and in conveniently sized options. Apart from this, we've also made sure to include a wide range of designs in our catalogue, so you're bound to find something you'll love.
2. What's the difference between a premium and non-premium fabric?
At Urban Ladder, all our products are designed to be durable. Towards this effect, our fabrics are made to undergo the Martindale or rub test, which helps us identify how many times a fabric can be rubbed before its yarn breaks or before its appearance alters. While premium fabrics have a higher rub count than the non-premium variety, rest assured that both will last you a long time to come.
Premium fabrics are also more plush and hold a greater visual appeal, and therefore are a great way to elevate the comfort and appearance of your space.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Sofa Care, Warranty, and Returns
Tips to maintain your sofas, warranty details, and return policy
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here