India Inherited - Living Room
Add to Compare
* All discounts are dynamic and can change at any time.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
The richness and zest of traditional Indian aesthetics meets contemporary sensibilities midway. Done up in a vivid palette of salmon pink and gold, this living room setting is straight out of a fairytale.
- SKU Code: FNCOMB12MX10703
- Name: India Inherited - Living Room (Multicolored Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- MRP: 145691.0
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Malabar Wooden Sofa Three Seater (Teak Finish, Macadamia Brown) Dimensions : 813.0 x 2121.0 x 889.0 mm
- Malabar Chaise (Teak Finish, Left Aligned Chaise (Individual) Custom Set - Sofas, Macadamia Brown) Dimensions : 800.0 x 599.0 x 1849.0 mm
- Annika Cabinet (Natural Finish) Dimensions : 201.0 x 399.0 x 1100.0 mm
- Malabar Ottoman (Macadamia Brown) Dimensions : 399.0 x 500.0 x 500.0 mm
- Annika Glass Top Coffee Table (Natural Finish) Dimensions : 450.0 x 894.0 x 894.0 mm
- Malabar Side Table (Teak Finish) Dimensions : 409.0 x 460.0 x 460.0 mm
- Calico Cushion Cover (41 x 41 cm (16" X 16") Cushion Size, Floral Retreat Pattern, Peony Ivory) Dimensions : 406.0 x 406.0 x 406.0 mm
- Calico Cushion Cover (41 x 41 cm (16" X 16") Cushion Size, Leaves & Blossoms Pattern, Peony Ivory) Dimensions : 406.0 x 406.0 x 406.0 mm
- Aspen Curtain (Gold, Door Curtain Type, 132 x 213 cm (52"x84") Curtain Size) Dimensions : 2134.0 x 1321.0 mm
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- This product comes with zero cancellation charges, until the time of delivery.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot. Post-delivery, only After Sales services are applicable.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
Customers' Questions & Answers