Kepler Tripod Table Lamp
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Wee wooden delight. The Kepler Table lamp, made from teak and topped with a natural fabric shade. A graceful design crafted to complement any room its in.
- Available in two shade variations
- Available in two fabric variations
- Teakwood base
- Refer to the images for dimensions
- SKU Code: ACLTTL11NWN0034
- Name: Kepler Tripod Table Lamp (Natural Base Finish, Natural Shade Color, Conical Shade Shape)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 25.0 x 25.0 x 25.0 mm
- MRP: 5649.0
- Base Material : Teak Wood
- Bulb Holder Type : E 27
- Bulb Included : yes
- Lamp Type : Table Lamp
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Shade Material : Cotton
- Shade Material : Linen
- Switch Type : Hand Operated
- Wattage : 40 W
- Wire Length (Inches) : 98.43
- Material : Solid Wood
- Material Subtype : Teak Wood
- Number of Bulbs : 1
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Wire Length (mm) : 1500
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- With Storage : FALSE
- Fabric lamp shades– Use a soft bristle brush and dust the shade in long sweeping motions. To clean the plastic lining of the lampshade, use a soft cloth moistened with water, and wipe.
- Paper lamp shades– Simply dust the shade clean with a dry micro fibre cloth.
- Wooden lamp base–Wipe the base clean with a dry micro fibre cloth. To restore shine, use a soft cloth moistened a solvent-based furniture polish.
- Glass lamp base–Wipe the base with a soft cloth dampened with glass cleaning solution. Buff with a dry cloth to restore shine.
- Stainless steel base–Use a soft dampened cloth, dipped in warm water, and wipe down the base. Dry immediately using a soft towel.
- Brass lamps–Sometimes the patina that develops from regular use, adds to the character of the lamp. However, if you wish to restore the shine, we recommend using a solution of mild detergent and warm water to wipe the lamp clean. Follow this with a dry, soft cloth, to remove any soap residue. Buff, to restore shine.
- We advise against using brass polish, it’s abrasive and its use could scrub away delicate engravings.
- The product comes with a 6 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- This product qualifies for a full refund before shipping. Post shipping, you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- We take great pride in all the designs we curate, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure that the materials we use–be it metal, fabric, glass, or wood–are of the highest quality
- All our products also have to pass 3 stages of stringent quality checks. So you only receive a product that scores high on both style and quality.
Customers' Questions & Answers