Kepler Tripod Table Lamp
Only 1 Left
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Wee wooden delight. The Kepler Table lamp, made from teak and topped with a natural fabric shade. A graceful design crafted to complement any room its in.
- Available in two shade variations
- Available in two fabric variations
- Teakwood base
- Refer to the images for dimensions
- SKU Code: ACLTTL11LBN0034
- Name: Kepler Tripod Table Lamp (Natural Base Finish, Natural Shade Color, Conical Shade Shape)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 533.0 x 350.0 x 350.0 mm
- MRP: 4999.0
- Base Material : Teak Wood
- Bulb Holder Type : E 27
- Bulb Included : Yes
- Lamp Type : Table Lamps
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Shade Material : Cotton
- Shade Material : Linen
- Switch Type : Hand Operated
- Wattage : 40 W
- Wire Length (Inches) : 98.43
- Material : Solid Wood
- Material Subtype : Teak Wood
- Fabric lamp shades– Use a soft bristle brush and dust the shade in long sweeping motions. To clean the plastic lining of the lampshade, use a soft cloth moistened with water, and wipe.
- Paper lamp shades– Simply dust the shade clean with a dry micro fibre cloth.
- Wooden lamp base–Wipe the base clean with a dry micro fibre cloth. To restore shine, use a soft cloth moistened a solvent-based furniture polish.
- Glass lamp base–Wipe the base with a soft cloth dampened with glass cleaning solution. Buff with a dry cloth to restore shine.
- Stainless steel base–Use a soft dampened cloth, dipped in warm water, and wipe down the base. Dry immediately using a soft towel.
- Brass lamps–Sometimes the patina that develops from regular use, adds to the character of the lamp. However, if you wish to restore the shine, we recommend using a solution of mild detergent and warm water to wipe the lamp clean. Follow this with a dry, soft cloth, to remove any soap residue. Buff, to restore shine.
- We advise against using brass polish, it’s abrasive and its use could scrub away delicate engravings.
- We have specialised quality control measures to ensure that the product(s) you receive are of the highest quality. In the rare case that you receive a damaged/ defective product please reach out to us.
- Please check for the following:
- - Stains on the product(s)
- - Stitching inconsistency
- - More than a 3% variation in size
- Depending on the nature of the defect, and your preference, we will either replace the product or refund the purchase amount. please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product
- Please email us at email@example.com. We will attend to your query within two business days.
- Please ensure that all tags and labels are intact and the product is unused. Please email us photographs of the defect along with the order number and item code.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- We take great pride in all the designs we curate, and partner with the best manufacturers to ensure that the materials we use–be it metal, fabric, glass, or wood–are of the highest quality
- All our products also have to pass 3 stages of stringent quality checks. So you only receive a product that scores high on both style and quality.
Customers' Questions & Answers