Choose Sofa Type
Choose Cushion Type
Now Choose a set
- Individual 3 Seater
- Individual 2 Seater
- Individual 1 Seater
Sets and Layouts
- 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 1 Seater
- 3 Seater + 2 Seater + 2 x 1 Seater
Customers' Questions & Answers
Got more questions? We've got answers.
1. Can Urban Ladder's sofa be customised?
We understand that different people have different needs. Which is why, we offer some amount of customisation on select models of our sofas. These sofas come in a host of colours with a choice of soft and firm cushions, and in conveniently sized options. Apart from this, we've also made sure to include a wide range of designs in our catalogue, so you're bound to find something you'll love.
2. What's the difference between a premium and non-premium fabric?
At Urban Ladder, all our products are designed to be durable. Towards this effect, our fabrics are made to undergo the Martindale or rub test, which helps us identify how many times a fabric can be rubbed before its yarn breaks or before its appearance alters. While premium fabrics have a higher rub count than the non-premium variety, rest assured that both will last you a long time to come.
Premium fabrics are also more plush and hold a greater visual appeal, and therefore are a great way to elevate the comfort and appearance of your space.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Sofa Care, Warranty, and Returns
Tips to maintain your sofas, warranty details, and return policy
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- There is a 3-year warranty on the sofa structure, which protects the buyer from manufacturing defects.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defects are identified as collapsing of cushions, i.e. if your seat or back cushions sink in and don't spring back.
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions soften with regular use and conform to the shape of the user over time.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery except luxe range of fabrics
- There is a 3-year warranty on our luxe range of fabrics (Sandshell beige, Pine brown, Colonial blue, Dusty turquoise velvet, Ash grey velvet, Seaport blue velvet, and Tuscan tan velvet)T&C Luxe Fabric
Since our sofas are made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns for this sofa.
If you choose to cancel your order, please know that you forfeit the advance paid.