Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Past perfect. Inspired by an erstwhile colonial aesthetic, the Malabar range is comfortingly familiar, yet refreshingly new. This luxurious chaise is inspired the expansive seating design of a previous era. We discarded the bulk and ornamentation, but kept the gentle curves, and impeccable finishing. The intricate grooves on its legs have been lovingly carved by hand and are a hallmark of the range. Well-cushioned, this chaise works wonderfully in the living room, or by a window in the study.
- Made from solid Sheesham wood with a teak finish
- Fabric upholstery
- Available in 2 colours
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSF11MLMA1000C
- Name: Malabar Chaise (Teak Finish, Left Aligned Chaise (Individual) Custom Set - Sofas, Macadamia Brown)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 800.0 x 599.0 x 1849.0 mm
- MRP: 39399.0
- Armrest : Yes
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Recommended Load : 110 kg
- Secondary Material : Fabric
- Secondary Material Subtype : Pu Foam
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- With Storage : false
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Package Contains : 1 Day Bed
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Height : Standard
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the solid wood materials and a 12 month warranty against the cushion that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- There is a 36 month warranty on our luxe range of fabrics (Sandshell beige, Pine brown, Colonial blue, Dusty turquoise velvet, Ash grey velvet, Seaport blue velvet, and Tuscan tan velvet) subject to T&C Luxe Fabric
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers