Malabar Bookshelf/Display Cabinet (55-book capacity)
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Past perfect. Inspired by an erstwhile colonial aesthetic, our Malabar range is comfortingly familiar, yet refreshingly new. The display cabinet, designed for modern day spaces has plenty of room for books, collectibles, and more. The intricate groove detailing on the legs are lovingly carved by hand – a hallmark of the range. This and the soft gold sheen of the brass handles add a gravitas that’s hard to beat. A timeless classic indeed.
- Made from solid Sheesham wood with a teak finish
- Glass-front doors
- Brass hardware
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSGBR11MH10064
- Name: Malabar Bookshelf/Display Cabinet (55-book capacity) (Mahogany Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1842.0 x 889.0 x 445.0 mm
- MRP: 35699.0
- Material : Solid Wood
- Frame Material : solid_wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Secondary Room : Study Room
- Storage Type : Closed
- No. of Doors : 2
- No. of Drawers : 1
- No. of Shelves : 4
- Net Weight (kgs) : 42 kg
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty in Months : 36
- With Storage : true
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish. Also, the glass may can crack when exposed to sudden temperature variations.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Avoid sitting on glass tables as the glass may break
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- All our glass come without scratches or chips
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers