Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Past perfect. Inspired by an erstwhile colonial aesthetic, the Malabar range is comfortingly familiar, yet refreshingly new. Designed to pair perfectly with the Malabar sofa, this ottoman works beautifully on its own. The intricate groove detailing on each leg has been lovingly carved by hand and are a hallmark of the range. Use it to prop up your feet or as additional seating in the living room or bedroom.
- Made from solid Sheesham wood with a teak finish
- Fabric upholstery
- Available in 2 colours
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTOT11TK10014
- Name: Malabar Ottoman (Riak)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 399.0 x 500.0 x 500.0 mm
- MRP: 7799.0
- Frame Material : Sheesam
- With Upholstery : Yes
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Seat Height (Inches) : 16"
- Net Weight (kgs) : 8kgs
- Material : Solid Wood
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the solid wood materials and a 12 month warranty against the cushion that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- There is a 36 month warranty on our luxe range of fabrics (Sandshell beige, Pine brown, Colonial blue, Dusty turquoise velvet, Ash grey velvet, Seaport blue velvet, and Tuscan tan velvet) subject to T&C Luxe Fabric
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This product comes with zero cancellation charges, until the time of delivery.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot. Post-delivery, only After Sales services are applicable.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
Customers' Questions & Answers