Malabar Study Table
Add to Compare
We currently don't deliver here.
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryWhatever you order, our products ship free. Always.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Past perfect. Inspired by an erstwhile colonial aesthetic, our Malabar range is comfortingly familiar, yet refreshingly new. The study table retains the pure, clean silhouette, discarding the bulk. The svelte proportions are designed for modern homes, with room enough for modern-day conveniences.The soft gold of the brass knobs creates an elegant foil to the warm wood. The intricate groove detailing is lovingly carved by hand – a hallmark of the range. Whether in the living room or study, it adds timeless elegance to your space.
- Made from solid Sheesham wood with a teak finish
- Brass hardware
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the UL team at the time of delivery
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNTBST11TK10057
- Table Material : Solid Wood
- Table Top Material : Sheesham Wood
- Table Legs Material : Sheesham Wood
- Storage Type : Large
- Wire Management : None
- Net Weight (kgs) : 22 kg
- Size : Large
- Keyboard Tray : None
- Seller(s) : Candor Management Services Private Limited
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
- In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part.
- Find out more about our returns policy here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish