Mou Bed With Mattress
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Make your mou. Part bed, part mattress, the Mou mattress bed is easy to put together, easy to move, and easy to sleep in. Use it in your bedroom in place of a full-sized bed or in your living room as a daybed. You can also detach the mattress and place it directly on the floor, should you so prefer it. The elegant stitch detailing means you can do away with bedsheets, and bedcovers even. Plus, its removable cover is machine-washable, so you can eat in bed without having to worry about spills or stains. On the inside are pocket springs, which last long, offer the right support, and are just the thing for fidgety sleepers. The legs are easy to remove and re-assemble, so your bed can move with you, easily and without hassle.
- Metal frame
- Rubber wood legs
- Removable fabric cover, with zipper
- Fabric material: 100% polyester
- High quality pocket spring mattress
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: HDMABDG06CCCC0A
- Name: Mou Bed With Mattress (Chevron Blue)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1981.0 x 391.0 x 991.0 mm
- MRP: 17999.0
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Recommended Load : 120 kg
- Secondary Material : Fabric
- Secondary Material Subtype : Pu Foam
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- With Storage : false
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Package Contains : 1 Day Bed
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Height : Standard
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers