Myers Hydraulic Storage Bed
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Hideaway. Give your bedroom a contemporary update with the Myers storage bed. The inclined headboard makes it easy to lean back comfortably and catch up on your reading. Finished in a rich, deep brown, the frame houses four large storage compartments–perfect for extra sheets and pillows. This box storage bed is designed for rooms where space is a premium, so you have all the storage you need, without having to account for extra space to pull out drawers.
- Hydraulic storage
- Particle board bed frame and panel to support the mattress
- Recommended mattress size is queen, 60 x 78 inches
- Can accommodate mattresses between 4 and 8 inches
- Please refer to images for dimensions
- For indoor use only
- Note: Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
- For hydraulic beds, lifting the mattress platform may take some initial effort, especially if you have a heavy mattress. However, as the platform rises, the hydraulics will take over. In final position, the platform stays up on its own, allowing you to comfortably access the storage. The hydraulic mechanism also allows for 100% utilisation of the space underneath the bed.
- SKU Code: FNCOMB43WL15675
- Name: Myers Hydraulic Storage Bed (Queen Bed Size, Dark Walnut Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1
- Product Dimensions: 361.0 x 851.0 x 640.0 mm
- MRP: 34999.0
- Recommended Load : 250 kg
- Style : Modern
- Shape : Rectangular
- Floor Standing : Yes
- Wall Mounting : FALSE
- Legs Material : Particle Board
- Headboard Height : 762
- Bed Base Board Material : Particle Board
- Material : Engineered Wood
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- With Storage : true
- Storage Type : Hydraulic
- Material Subtype : Particle Board
- Warranty : 12 months
- Height : Standard
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: For hydraulic beds, lifting the mattress platform may take some initial effort, especially if you have a heavy mattress. However, as the platform rises, the hydraulics will take over and you will have to exert less energy.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.