Norland Bookshelf (65-book capacity)
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- A little bit modern. A little bit classic. The Norland family blends warm wood tones with transitional lines and a sleek, lightweight structure. The bookshelf’s elegant frame comes with plenty of storage, which lets you display your prized collection of books, while also protecting them from dirt and dust. Slim and compact, the bookshelf is a great way to make use of tight corners in your living room or study.
- Made from glass, MDF and particle board, with a dark walnut finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSGBR43DW10062
- Name: Norland Bookshelf (65-book capacity) (Dark Walnut Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1821.0 x 391.0 x 800.0 mm
- MRP: 19999.0
- Secondary Material : Glass
- Secondary Material Subtype : Tempered Glass
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Storage Type : Closed
- No. of Doors : 4
- No. of Drawers : 1
- Style : Modern
- Shape : Rectangular
- Floor Standing : Yes
- Recommended Load Per Shelf/Drawer (kg) : 10
- Drawer/Shelf Material : Mdf
- Material : Engineered Wood
- Primary Room : Study Room
- No. of Shelves : 5
- With Storage : true
- Material Subtype : Particle Board
- Warranty : 12 months
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: For hydraulic beds, lifting the mattress platform may take some initial effort, especially if you have a heavy mattress. However, as the platform rises, the hydraulics will take over and you will have to exert less energy.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers