Norland Compact TV Unit
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- A little bit modern and a little bit classic. The Norland family blends warm wood tones and transitional lines with a lightweight structure and sleek metal hardware. The low profile TV unit can hold your TV, or fit neatly below your wall-mounted LCD. While the ample surface and open shelf below (which features a rear opening for wire management) can be used for your set top box, consoles and other electronics, the drawers can be used to organise and store away all your media and accessories.
- Available in 2 finishes
- Made of high quality MDF and particle board, with wood finish laminate surfaces
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required (for the product alone) will be done by the UL team at the time of delivery
- Indoor use only
- Note : We will not be able to mount the TV to the wall-mounted TV unit or handle rewiring. Please arrange for a handyman/electrician to get these done.
- SKU Code: FNSGAV43DW10054
- Name: Norland Compact TV Unit (Dark Walnut Finish)
- MRP: 6999.0
- Generic Name: Tv Unit
- Product Dimensions: 429.3 x 381.0 x 990.6 mm
- Net Quantity: 1
- Recommended Load : 25 kg
- Re-Assembly Possible : Yes
- Drawer/Shelf Material : Mdf
- Material : Engineering Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Floor Standing : Yes
- No. of Doors : 0
- No. of Drawers : 2
- No. of Shelves : 3
- Wall Mounting : FALSE
- With Storage : Yes
- Storage Type : Closed
- TV Unit Type : Standalone Low
- Material Subtype : Particle Board
- Warranty : 12 months
- Size : Medium
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Note: For hydraulic beds, lifting the mattress platform may take some initial effort, especially if you have a heavy mattress. However, as the platform rises, the hydraulics will take over and you will have to exert less energy.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!