Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Sets and Layouts
Explore common sets and the floor space recommended for each.
- 3-1-1 Set
- 1-1 Set
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
Sofa Care, Warranty, and Returns
Tips to maintain your sofas, warranty details, and return policy
A lot of care has gone into choosing the materials that go into making your sofa. And with continued care, they will share your address for many years. Please keep the following in mind to ensure a long life for your sofa:
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa colour to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade colour. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- A professional scotchguard treatment is one of the easiest and most effective options to protect against spills or stains and keep pet hair at bay.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- There is a 3-year warranty on the sofa structure, which protects the buyer from manufacturing defects.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the cushions against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturing defects are identified as collapsing of cushions, i.e. if your seat or back cushions sink in and don't spring back.
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions soften with regular use and conform to the shape of the user over time.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- There is no warranty on the upholstery except luxe range of fabrics
- There is a 3-year warranty on our luxe range of fabrics (Sandshell beige, Pine brown, Colonial blue, Dusty turquoise velvet, Ash grey velvet, Seaport blue velvet, and Tuscan tan velvet)T&C Luxe Fabric
Since our sofas are made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns for this sofa.
If you choose to cancel your order, please know that you forfeit the advance paid.