Persica Dining Chair - Set of 2
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Simple elegance. The understated design of the Persica dining chairs give it a classic appeal. An easy match for all dining spaces, the fully upholstered seats up the ante on style. These are plushly padded so you can linger longer at the dining table
- Legs made from Rubberwood
- Leatherette upholstery for seat and backrest
- Choice of 2 fabric/ leatherette colours
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTCH15DW30184
- Name: Persica Dining Chair - Set of 2 (Beige, Dark Walnut Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 960.0 x 579.0 x 470.0 mm
- MRP: 12399.0
- Backrest Height (mm) : 381
- Style : Modern
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Upholstery Material : Leatherette
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Legs Material : Rubber Wood
- Cushion Material : Foam
- Recommended Load : 90 kg
- Secondary Material : Leatherette
- Secondary Material Subtype : Pu Leatherette
- Seating Capacity : 2
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Dining Room
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Package Contains : 2 Dining Chair
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Cushioned Seating : Yes
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers