Ray Study Chair
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Office style. The impressive Ray study chair is designed to stand out. The walnut finish combined with chic white upholstery adds a touch of warmth to your office space. The backrest extends forward gently, allowing you to sit back comfortably. Upholstered armrests make for cushioned elbow support. Perfect for the study and home office, it’s easy to spend long hours in this chair.
- The lock-tilt mechanism allows you to adjust the seat height, and lock the chair in position or unlock it and enable tilt.
- The torsion control knob allows you to adjust the tension of the springs in the chair to match your body weight. Tighten it for more resistance in the backrest.
- Bent plywood frame
- Lock-tilt mechanism–Single lever controls seat height, and locks the chairs in position, or allows tilt
- Torsion control knob
- Swivel chrome base
- Gas lift
- Nylon castor wheels
- Please refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSTCH16BK10080
- Name: Ray Study Chair (Walnut Finish, Black)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 889.0 x 681.0 x 660.0 mm
- MRP: 13999.0
- Country of Origin : CHINA
- Secondary Room : Living Room
- Primary Room : Study Room
- Chair Wheels : With Wheels
- Height Adjustment : Adjustable Height
- Chair Armrest : With Armrest
- Headrest : Without Headrest
- Backrest : Adjustable Backrest
- Recommended Load : 120 kg
- Study Chair Type : Ergonomic
- Material : Metal
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers