Robert Recliner Sofa Set (Chocolate Brown Leatherette) Added to Wishlist
Colour: Essential - Chocolate Brown Leatherette
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
- With a generous cushioned body and a classic shape, the Robert sofa is a seat treat.
- The sofa's soft sand-brown shade helps it blend seamlessly into most living rooms, no matter what the colour of your walls or floor.
- The sofa's recliner mechanism allows you to lean back almost 180 degrees and also unfolds with a footrest, giving you maximum comfort.?
- Place the single-seater recliner in your living room, bedroom or study for a relaxed, comfy spot that's all yours.
- Pair the three-seater recliner or non-recliner sofa with a two-seater recliner to lend a contemporary, inviting appeal to your space.
- You can also pair it with two single seaters for a complete living room set-up.
- Generously proportioned, the roomy 3-seater is perfect for a movie marathon with the kids or to catch a match with friends.
- Call over a friend or catch up with your partner. The two-seater ensures no one's fighting for the best seat in the house.
- Lean back with a page-turner or your favourite brew. The single-seater is a welcome indulgence.
- The Robert recliners use a high quality Leggett & Platt mechanism for personalised comfort and convenience.
- Go from sitting up to lying back. The activators on the outside of the recliners let you adjust the seats with ease.
- The cushy pillow-top add plush comfort.
- The sofa's premium leatherette upholstery is perfect to sink into, and also easy to clean and maintain.
- The three-seater is roomy enough for a party of three, or one, if you're in the mood for a nap.
- Comfortably seats two.
- SKU Code: FNSF53RBBR10002
- Name: Robert Recliner Sofa Set
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Colour : Brown
- Recliner Mechanism : L And P
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Recommended Load : 120kg per seat kg
- Material : Leatherette
- 3 Seater Width : 84.4 inches
- 1-seater Dimensions : 991.0 x 970.0 x 991.0 mm
- 2-seater Dimensions : 1001.0 x 970.0 x 1549.0 mm
- 3-Seater (Non Reclining) Dimensions : 1001.0 x 970.0 x 2141.0 mm
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- Urban Ladder provides a 5 year Warranty for this product which covers the structure, mechanism, foam and electricals (if any) for any manufacturing defect. During this period, Urban ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace, provide a substitute for any component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Foams will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear, and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect. If the change in foam shape is, as deemed by Urban Ladder to be excessive, then the above clause will be applicable.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 15th November, 2018.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.