Rochelle Rocking Chair
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Rock star. The Rochelle is a modern-day avatar of the classic rocking chair.The upholstery detailing and the sleek metal legs are a sure departure from the ordinary. Use this gorgeous seat to park your favourite guest in. Or to think deep thoughts in.
- Made from bent plywood and foam upholstery
- Metal Legs
- Indoor use only
- Please refer to the images for dimension details
- SKU Code: FNSTCH51PR30230
- Name: Rochelle Rocking Chair (Purple)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 739.0 x 800.0 x 559.0 mm
- MRP: 7999.0
- Backrest Height (mm) : 388.62
- Style : Modern
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Upholstery Material : Fabric
- Legs Material : Ply Wood
- Secondary Material : Foam
- Height Adjustable : No
- Seating Capacity : 1
- Material : Engineered Wood
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Armrest : Yes
- With Ottoman : No
- Material Subtype : Bent Plywood
- Warranty : 12 months
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the wooden surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Made from high quality engineered wood, and are manufactured according to stringent BIS norms.
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers