Snug Essential Plain Quilt
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- On-The-Spot ReturnsDidn't like it? No problem. Return it on the spot at the time of delivery. More
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Snuggle up. Made with soft layers of fibre, Snug Essential is a lightweight, down alternative duvet. The simple box stitching keeps the filling in place and ensures that it’s spread evenly across. Designed for year round use, it’s perfect for those who like to crank up the AC and burrow into warmth.
- Filling: Hollow fibre
- Cover: 100% cotton
- Available in 2 sizes – King (100"x100") and Queen (90"x100")
- This plain quilt is only intended for use with a quilt cover (sold separately). Click here to discover the range
- SKU Code: HDMA41Q01SSSS0A
- Name: Snug Essential Plain Quilt (Queen Size)
- MRP: 3499.0
- Generic Name: Quilt
- Product Dimensions:
- Net Quantity: 1
- Softness of cushion : Soft
- Mattress dimensions : 78"x60" and 78"x72"
- It is important to take proper care of your duvets in order to prolong their life and keep them looking good.
- Shake and fluff the duvet every morning after use. This will help to keep the fibers or other fill evenly distributed.
- It's usually recommended that when necessary, you wash your duvet in a large, commercial washing machine. Chemicals in dry cleaning can break down the fibers of the fill.
- Dry a duvet on gentle heat in the dryer. When it's partially dry, take it out, give it a good shake to break up damp clusters of filling, and finish the drying.
- Hang a duvet out to air dry for at least 24 hours to make certain all sections are dry before replacing on the bed.
- If you keep the duvet inside a duvet cover, it will stay clean and fresh for months.
- If you spill on your duvet then rather spot wash that area with a bucket of warm soapy water.
- Your synthetic duvets can be hand or machine washed. Place the duvet into a large machine with a small amount of mild liquid washing detergent and wash on a warm, gentle cycle so as not to stress the seams.
- The duvet can be dried in a tumble-dryer on a low heat, take it out of the dryer and shake a few times during the cycle. In short:
- Warm Gentle Machine Wash - 40 degree
- Cool Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- There is no warranty on this product
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Our duvets are backed by over 50 years of technological expertise in sleep products.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified duvet Factory: All our manufacturing processes and materials meet the exacting standards required for ISO 9001 : 2008 certification.
- Quality checkpoints: Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 5 stages, with a checkpoint of over 75 quality aspects.
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our products hold the badge of quality. We welcome any feedback that will help us improve our designs and products to better serve you. So please let us know if there’s anything at all you’d like to share! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with duvets Feedback in the subject line.
Customers' Questions & Answers