Stanhope Upholstered Storage Essential Bedroom Set
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
We Will Keep You Posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- The stuff of dreams. The fully-upholstered Stanhope bed lends oodles of texture and tone to your space. The tufted headboard is perfect to lean against. The soft cushioning all around guards against accidental toe stubs, and there are four spacious built-in drawers to store extra sheets, cushions and pillowcases. Pair it with our handpicked suggestions from the Martino series for a complete set-up.
- Bed frame made of high quality MDF and particle board, with a steel base
- Polyester upholstery, with PU foam and polyfill cushioning
- Mattress board made of MDF
- Bedside tables made from rubberwood in a dark walnut finish
- Upholstery available in 2 colours
- Bed available in 2 sizes: King | Queen
- Recommended mattress size: King - 78" x 72" | Queen - 78" x 60"
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note: Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
Product Quantity Stanhope Upholstered Storage Bed 1 Martino Bedside Tables 2
- SKU Code: FNCOMB51GY15635
- Name: Stanhope Upholstered Storage Essential Bedroom Set (Queen Bed Size, Charcoal Grey)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- MRP: 64297.0
- Recommended Load : 400 kg
- Storage Type : Drawer
- Secondary Material : Engineering Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Particle Board
- Style : Contemporary
- Upholstery Material : Polyester
- Cushion Material : Pu Foam
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- With Storage : true
- Material Subtype : Rubber Wood
- Warranty in Months : 12
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Stanhope Upholstered Storage Bed (King Bed Size, Mist Brown) Dimensions : 960.0 x 2090.0 x 1590.0 mm
- Stanhope Upholstered Storage Bed (Queen Bed Size, Mist Brown) Dimensions : 1021.0 x 2060.0 x 1679.0 mm
- Stanhope Upholstered Storage Bed (King Bed Size, Charcoal Grey) Dimensions : 991.0 x 2370.0 x 2101.0 mm
- Stanhope Upholstered Storage Bed (Queen Bed Size, Charcoal Grey) Dimensions : 988.0 x 1809.0 x 2370.0 mm
- Martino Upholstered Bedside Table (Brown, Dark Walnut Finish) Dimensions : 450.0 x 399.0 x 460.0 mm
- Martino Upholstered Bedside Table (Dark Walnut Finish, Charcoal Grey) Dimensions : 450.0 x 465.0 x 399.0 mm
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers