Taarkashi Upholstered Bed
Add to Compare
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
We Will Keep You Posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Art inspires art. The Taarkashi range is our ode to the Indian handicraft of taarkashi - fine metal wires worked into wood. This bed makes a statement with rich sheesham wood and a winged, upholstered headboard. A delicate line of brass rings the perimeter, gently accenting the arrangement. A stunner on its own, it looks even better with the Taarkashi bedside table for company.
- Made of sheesham wood, MDF, and polyester fabric
- American walnut finish
- Headboard upholstered in polyester fabric, with foam stuffing
- Mattress board made of MDF
- Available in two sizes: King and Queen
- Recommended mattress size: King - 78” x 72”, Queen - 78” x 60”
- Recommended mattress thickness: 4 to 8 inches
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- Note: Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
- SKU Code: FNBDNS11AW31102
- Name: Taarkashi Upholstered Bed (King Bed Size, American Walnut Finish, Abbott Grey)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1100.0 x 2030.0 x 2184.0 mm
- MRP: 62199.0
- Style : Modern
- Shape : Rectangular
- Floor Standing : Yes
- Upholstery Material : Fabric
- Legs Material : Sheesham Wood
- Cushion Material : Foam
- Secondary Material : Engineered Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Mdf
- Bed Base Board Material : Mdf
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Size : Standard
- Is Upholstered : Yes
- Height : Standard
- Bed Material : Solid Wood
- Headboard Height : High
- Recommended Load : 400 kg
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: email@example.com
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers