Teramo One Seater Motorized Recliner
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Comfy does it. Meet Teramo - a recliner for those who like their creature comforts really, really comfy. Generous cushioning, pillow armrests and a motorised recline make it the perfect plonk-down seat. Its breathable air leather upholstery is ideal for all-day lounging. Not just comfy, the Teramo is quite the stunner too!
- Upholstered in air leather - a woven fabric that looks and feels like leather, with the comfort and breathability of fabric
- Worry-free! We've tested our recliners for 25,000 cycles - this means you can use it for 15-20 years without a second thought. Rest assured. Our recliners have passed load-bearing capacity testing for up to 140kg, on each seat.
- Please refer to the images for dimension details
- Indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSFRS54BR31060
- Name: Teramo One Seater Motorized Recliner (Brown)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 1029.0 x 1130.0 x 930.0 mm
- MRP: 42999.0
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Recommended Load : 200 kg
- With Ottoman : No
- Rocker : No
- Secondary Material : Solid Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Eucalyptus Wood
- Secondary Room : Bed Room
- Floor Standing : Yes
- With Storage : FALSE
- Material : Fabric
- Primary Room : Living Room
- Recliner Mechanism : Motorized L And P
- Material Subtype : Air Leather
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- Urban Ladder provides a 5 year Warranty for this product which covers the structure, mechanism and foam for any manufacturing defect. During this period, Urban ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace, provide a substitute for any component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Foams will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear, and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect. If the change in foam shape is, as deemed by Urban Ladder to be excessive, then the above clause will be applicable.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- for any return requests, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.
Customers' Questions & Answers