Terence Wide Sideboard
Add to Compare
Delivered Within 3-5 Days
Bangalore - 560001
Be the first to know when we start delivering in your neighbourhood.
Thank you! We will keep you posted.
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
- Easy to fall in louvre with. Elegant and functional, the Terence sideboard moonlights as bar unit thanks to the built-in bottle and glass holder. Its gorgeous slatted front mimics the elegance of vented louvers, so it’s equally at home in your living or dining room. Available in a warm teak and rich mahogany, the finish highlights the beautiful grains, unique to each product.
- Use its roomy drawers to house placemats, cutlery or napkins. Its spacious top doubles as an extra serving station when guests come calling.
- Available in 2 finishes
- Made from Sheesham wood
- Shelves made from Acacia wood
- MDF back panel
- Storage capacity: Approximately 20 bottles and up to 8 wine glasses
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- SKU Code: FNSGSB11MH30049
- Name: Terence Wide Sideboard (Mahogany Finish)
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Product Dimensions: 749.0 x 450.0 x 1471.0 mm
- MRP: 31799.0
- Style : Modern
- No. of Doors : 2
- No. of Drawers : 3
- No. of Shelves : 6
- Recommended Load : 50 kg
- Door Opening Mechanism : Pull Out
- Secondary Room : Dining Room
- Shape : Rectangular
- Legs Material : Sheesham Wood
- Secondary Material : Engineered Wood
- Secondary Material Subtype : Mdf
- Drawer/Shelf Material : Acacia Wood
- Material : Solid Wood
- Primary Room : Kitchen
- With Storage : true
- Storage Type : Closed
- Material Subtype : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty in Months : 36
- Height : Low
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Note: Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- The product comes with a 36 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Urban Ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 1st August, 2018.
- Products purchased before 1st August 2018 carry a 1-year warranty.
- There can be a minute difference in fabric color and wood finish between the images here and the actual product. This is caused by the difference in screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays.
- It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non upholstered.
- This product qualifies for a full refund until delivery/installation (as applicable). Post-delivery/installation (as applicable), you will be charged 100% of the product value on cancellation.
- All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
Customers' Questions & Answers