Theramedic Coir & Foam Mattress
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
This orthopaedic mattress is firm, yet comfy - ideal for sleepers who need a higher degree of back support and those with back pain.
The rubberised coir and rebonded foam provide stable support and alignment for people with back pain, who need a higher degree of back support.
This mattress is suited best to back and side sleepers. Its degree of firmness makes it suboptimal for stomach sleepers.
Your sleep is worth more than a 10-minute lie-down at the store. Try an Urban Ladder mattress for fifteen nights and feel the difference. If your days aren't brighter, and your nights better, we'll take the mattress back.Go ahead, sleep on it.
We take the science of sleep very seriously. All our mattresses are manufactured in-house and undergo a thorough 5-stage quality check. Our experts with more than 50-years of experience have created unique mattresses for unique needs.Get the best sleep, every time you sleep.
Maintenance & more
- Core of rubberised coir is engineered for firmness, without compromising on comfort.
- The core is reinforced by a layer of high density Rebonded Foam, which ensures superior back support.
- Rubberised coir blended with natural latex and coconut fibre for enhanced breathability and longer mattress life.
- Top layer of SuperSoft Foam for enhanced comfort and reduced tossing and turning during sleep.
- Warning: For infants below 12 months, ensure the mattress is firm and covered in a well-fitted sheet. Instead of a memory foam mattress, use a safety-approved crib mattress. Make sure there are no pillows, toys and loose bedding in the baby's sleep area. Remove all hanging wires or strings around the crib area to avoid strangulation risk.
- SKU Code: HDMA01A06ZZZZ0J
- Name: Theramedic Coir & Foam Mattress (Single Mattress Type, 75 x 36 in Mattress Size, 6 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches))
- Net Quantity: 1 N
- Product Dimensions: 152.0 mm x 914.0 mm x 1905.0 mm
- MRP: ₹14,499.00 (Incl. of all taxes)
- Country of Origin : INDIA
- Sub Category : Mattress
- needs_assembly : false
- Material Subtype : Coir Foam
- Primary Room : Bed Room
- Quality Promise Slug : /quality-promise-mattress
- Primary Construction layer : High Density Foam
- Secondary Construction layer : High Density Rubberised Coir High Density Rebonded Foam
- Top layer : Supersoft Foam
- Contoured Sleep : No
- Zero Disturbance Sleep : No
- Orthopaedic : Yes
- Fabric (GSM) : Premium Knitted Fabric
- Warranty in Months : 84
- Recommended Sleep Style : Back Side Combination
- Firmness : Firm
- Mattress USP Back Pain Suitable : Yes
- Mattress USP Sleeping Positions : Back And Side
- Material : Foam
- brand_name : By Urban Ladder
- Theramedic Coir & Foam Mattress (Single Mattress Type, 5 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches), 72 x 36 in Mattress Size) Dimensions : 130.0 mm x 909.0 mm x 1829.0 mm
- Theramedic Coir & Foam Mattress (Queen Mattress Type, 5 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches), 75 x 60 in Mattress Size) Dimensions : 127.0 mm x 1524.0 mm x 1905.0 mm
- Theramedic Coir & Foam Mattress (Queen Mattress Type, 5 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches), 72 x 72 in Mattress Size) Dimensions : 130.0 mm x 1829.0 mm x 1829.0 mm
- Theramedic Coir & Foam Mattress (Single Mattress Type, 78 x 36 in (Standard) Mattress Size, 5 in Mattress Thickness (in Inches)) Dimensions : 130.0 mm x 909.0 mm x 1981.0 mm
Cover the mattressUpholstery once stained is difficult to clean. So, please avoid any spills.
Rotate your MattressRotating your mattress lengthwise ensures a longer life for the mattress.
Don't fold your mattressDoing so negatively impacts construction and life of the mattress.
Don't Smoke in BedWhile some of our mattresses are fire retardant, we don’t recommend smoking on the bed.
Don't use any HARSH liquidsWe do not recommend use of harsh chemicals or liquids to clean your mattress.
Don't iron on the MattressThe ticking and the foam inside will get damaged.
Don't Remove the tagThe warranty will be void without the label.
Avoid Sitting on the EdgeIt is advisable to avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress for longer periods since they stress the structure on the edges.
- For the Terms & Conditions pertaining to Mattress Warranty, click here
- Our products are designed for residential use only hence warranty will be void outside residential use
- for any return requests, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our mattresses are backed by over 50 years of technological expertise in sleep products.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Mattress Factory: All our manufacturing processes and materials meet the exacting standards required for ISO 9001 : 2008 certification.
- Quality checkpoints: Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 5 stages, with a checkpoint of over 75 quality aspects.
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs. So please let us know if there’s anything at all you’d like to share! Write to us at email@example.com with Mattress Feedback in the subject line.