Tribbiani Recliner Sofa Set (Carafe Brown Fabric) Added to Wishlist
Colour: Essential - Carafe Brown Fabric
Choose a set
- Free Home DeliveryAvailable in select cities.
- C.O.DYou can pay by Cash or Card at the time of delivery.
- Easy FinancePay via EMIs on credit cards or avail interest-free loans.
- Free InstallationWe assemble the product, and clear away the packaging.
Sets and Layouts
Explore common sets and the floor space recommended for each.
- 3-1-1 Set
Customers love our sofa range! Check out what they have to say.
- The good looks of a regular sofa. The comfort of a recliner. With the Tribbiani, we’ve made it possible to have your cake and eat it too.
- Serious about your downtime? Upgrade from a regular sofa set to a recliner sofa set.
- The impeccable crafting and neutral colours mean the recliner can finally take centre stage.
- Last row tickets sold out? No problem. The best seats are right at home.
- Catch a movie or the match. The generous 3-seater is comfy with a capital C.
- Treat yourself to some R&R. We’ve got the perfect antidote to a long, hard day.
- Plush upholstery. Pillow-top armrests. Soft cushioning. Are you drooling yet?
- Fighting with your partner for the recliner is inevitable. Unless, of course, you get yourself a two-seater.
- Cosy up with your someone special. Because couples who chill together, stay together. (Really, we didn’t just make that up.)
- For lone souls and those who don’t like sharing, we’ve also got a single-seater version.
- Looks good like this. Feels better like that.
- The luxurious fabric is soft to the touch and has a delightful velvet-like feel. The rich carafe brown blends in easily with most styles of décor
- An easy-to-operate mechanism lets you kick back, and holds your back at a natural recline.
- Build your set as you please. The Tribbiani makes you feel good, while making humdrum sofas look bad.
- SKU Code: FNSF51RSBR10003
- Name: Tribbiani Recliner Sofa Set
- Net Quantity: 1N
- Material : Fabric
- Upholstery Material : Fabric
- Cushion Type : Soft
- Recliner Mechanism : L And P
- Ottoman : No
- Rocker : No
- 1-seater Dimensions : 1031.0 x 760.0 x 719.0 mm
- 2-seater Dimensions : 1031.0 x 920.0 x 1240.0 mm
- 3-seater Dimensions : 1031.0 x 920.0 x 1791.0 mm
- 3-Seater (Non Reclining) Dimensions : 1031.0 x 920.0 x 1791.0 mm
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- Urban Ladder provides a 5 year Warranty for this product which covers the structure, mechanism, foam and electricals (if any) for any manufacturing defect. During this period, Urban ladder will in its sole discretion, repair or replace, provide a substitute for any component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Foams will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear, and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect. If the change in foam shape is, as deemed by Urban Ladder to be excessive, then the above clause will be applicable.
- Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- This warranty is applicable on products purchased on or after 15th November, 2018.
- Please check the product at the time of delivery. If it is not to your liking or is damaged/defective, you can return it on the spot.
- On the off-chance that a defect appears in the product after it is delivered, please reach us on email@example.com or 080-46666777. We will assess the damage and get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
- Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see our return policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
- You can read our complete terms of sale here
- Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
- We work very closely with our vendors to ensure best-in-class quality of raw material and finished designs.